Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Does anyone know any info about stuffed shells that only has meat, cottage cheese, ricotta cheese and sauce?

please. i have a project due in about two weeks. i need info about the orgination, if it is folk or popular culture, and about its diffusion. If you guys can do me a favor of this, it would be great! if you also, please include the link of where you found it from so that i can be sure of it. But its ok if you don't have it. thank you.

Does anyone know any info about stuffed shells that only has meat, cottage cheese, ricotta cheese and sauce?
If my assumption is right and you are talking about stuffed pasta shells then I would say that the dish is Italian in origin.



My assumption is based on the fact that ricotta cheese is being used and this is typically used in Italian cooking as is pasta.



If my assumption about pasta is wrong please let me know.



Good luck with your project


No comments:

Post a Comment