Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Is it fair that people around me walk on egg shells and act as if I may take my own life like my mother did?

It may not be fair, but if people act this way, there's a good chance they're just upset about the loss of your mother and would hate to see the same thing happen to you. It may feel like they're judging you or looking down when they act like you might take your own life, but in the end it's only because these people care about you. Be thankful for that.

Is it fair that people around me walk on egg shells and act as if I may take my own life like my mother did?
Its a human reaction to what people may preceive is your emotional condition. Its got nothing to do with fairness.
Reply:not that is not fair. that is crap. you are not your mother. oh and take care of yourself ok. i am sorry that happened to you.

Beauty Home

No comments:

Post a Comment