Friday, February 3, 2012

Virtual Villagers 2 I don't understand what the shells, bugs etc are for? What happens if I find them all?

What is the point behind this? Does anyone know what happens if they're all found or what happens if they are all not found? Does anyone have tips one finding more?

Virtual Villagers 2 I don't understand what the shells, bugs etc are for? What happens if I find them all?
Excellent question here. :)



Each collection completed allows you increase your population by five villagers up to 115 villagers when you have all four collections completed.



Also repeated collectibles gives you more tech points, 100 points for repeated common collectibles, 250 for repeated uncommon, and (I believe) 1500 for repeated rare collectibles.



Hope this helps!

wesley

No comments:

Post a Comment